Services for fund managers and investors
Each private equity investment fund has it’s own set of goals and preferred strategies. Whatever your firms area of expertise, venture or growth capital, all fund managers rely on clearcut and timely information. Not just during acquisitions and their stringent legislation, but more so during the rest of the PE lifecycle.
Rembrandt Corporate Services provides tailor made periodical reports suited to your specific needs and compliant with the standards provided by Invest Europe and the guidelines of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD).
Specific Fund services that Rembrandt provides:
- Fund accounting and administration services including expense budgeting and payment assistance;
- Audit assistance;
- Capital call and capital commitment calculations;
- Preparation of drawdown notices and communication with investors;
- Preparation of investor reporting customized to you and your investors requirements;
- Register with the Dutch Central Bank and filing of all required reports with the Dutch Central Bank
- Filing of obligatory reporting for the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM);
- Distribution waterfall calculations;
- WWFT compliance services including client identification and continues monitoring as required by Dutch law; and
- Maintain corporate records.
Rembrandt Corporate Services advises fund managers and portfolio managers on tax compliance, legislation, and strategy. Furthermore, we provide tailor made periodical reports suited to your specific needs. We take care of administration and financial affairs from the formation of new funds to the expansion of current investments.
With our team of dedicated professionals with broad international experience, industry specific knowledge and access to advanced software tools, we support your local operations so you can focus on running your business.